Weird Al’s polka medleys are always the bomb, man.
- "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus
- "Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster the People
- "Best Song Ever" by One Direction
- "Gangnam Style" by Psy
- "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen
- "Scream & Shout" by will.i.am feat. Britney Spears
- "Somebody That I Used To Know" by Gotye feat. Kimbra
- "Timber" by Pitbull feat. Kesha
- "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO
- "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz
- "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk feat. Pharrell
Do Not Ever Forget This
Dr. B. Gupta in Louisville, Kentucky, USA is a known trans/homophobic psych. I have personally been turned away from his services because of my gender and sexuality when I was forced to come out to him, he proceeded to tell me that he could no longer help me. Please spread this like wildfire. We may not have many psychs here but this guy is not worth your money.
We should be fine as long as we do not reblog bread.
I’ve rebogged bread.
I have done nothing but reblog bread for the past three days.
CAN WE TALK ABOUT http://www.welovefine.com/8166-vriska-secret-sleeve.html#.U5inH3biitN
Casually but excitedly notifies followers that this shirt is an actual thing you can buy
Oh these pies aren’t homemade, they were made in a factory.
A bomb factory.
who the fuck thought up the plot for this episode
i was literally about to cry and trying not to pee. this is the best video ever.
honestly. i promise. watch it. please. you’ll love it. seriously.
holy fucking shit
I almost peed my pants. I ran to the bathroom to avoid that fate.
OH MY GOD there are TEARS STREAMING DOWN MY FACE
oh fuck son
YESSSS OLAN IS FAV
i scrolled past this and then i went back up and played it and the sound was off for whatever reason but i listened to it and i’m really glad i did